Danskin Women’s Ultrasoft Microfiber Footed Tight, Light Toast, D
Our footed tight in divinely soft microfiber is one of our most popular styles.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, mild detergent, non-chlorine bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron
- 88% Nylon, 12% Lycra Spandex
- Enjoy a superb smooth fit and exceptional comfort!
- Available in colors that coordinate with a variety of skin tones and popular dance shoes.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. mild detergent. no bleach. tumble dry low. do not iron.
- Made In The Usa And Imported
I was looking for nylons that won’t roll down at the waistband. These are great quality and very durable and the “rolling down” problem is totally eliminated due to the waist band. I’m 5’1, between 110-115lbs and the size B actually fits great. This color is a perfect nude.
I wear these instead of panty hose. I favor the light toast or black shades. Unlike panty hose, if sized properly and laundered per the manufacturers instructions these last a very long time without getting runs or holes. In fact, I have had these for over two years and an still wearing them.
While I wear these with all sorts of outfits and they look very nice, it’s when you can’t see them that they are most appreciated. I wear them under my jeans, trousers, etc. for an extra layer of warmth in winter. These come in handy because I live in a an area that is in a snow belt of Lake Michigan and it gets really cold.
My only advice is to go up one size on these. I should wear size B, but I buy these in C. The larger size allows for a little give in the crotch and waist area and isn’t as form fitting.